At Honeycomb we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering your preferences such language
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
.vimeo.com – embedded vimeo video player
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
_utmz, _utmc, _utmb, _utma, _ga, _gid
datr, locale, csm, lu, p, act, c_user, s, xs, presence
Used by Facebook for Like button
CONTROLLING THE COOKIES
By default, all of the above Cookies are in use on our website. However, if you wish to take control of these cookies you can do so by following the instructions below for your browser:
This will allow you to remove Cookies or prevent using them altogether. Remember, turning off Cookies in your browser will affect all websites not just this one. If you later decide you’d like to allow Cookies, then simply adjust your browser settings and continue using the website; Cookies will then be sent to and from our website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services. ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data We do not store any personal data unless we have your prior permission, all data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Access to Information In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.